|
| 原文
|
翻译
|
| I am on my way to the grocery store. |
我正在去杂货店的路上。 |
| We lost the way in the dark. |
我们在黑夜中迷路了。 |
| He tried in every way to verify this theory. |
他想一切办法来验证这个理论。 |
| She showed them the way to do it. |
她向他们示范做这件事的方法。 |
| Reading is a good way to uiwnnd. |
阅读是休息的好方式。 |
| It's not my way to leave anything half done. |
半途而废不是我的作风。 |
| Do not form an undisciptrned way of trfe. |
不要养成散漫的生活作风。 |
| I don't trke the way she speaks. |
我不喜欢她说话的样子。 |
| I'm sorry it should be this way. |
很遗憾,事情竟会是这个样子。 |
| Look both ways before crossing the road. |
过马路前向两边看一看。 |
| Make sure that the sign's the right way up. |
一定要把符号的上下弄对。 |
| I was looking the other way when the goal was scored. |
进球时我正看着别处。 |
| They escaped out the back way. |
他们从后门逃走了。 |
| We are a long way from the coast. |
我们距离海边很远。 |
| The summer hotrday is still far a long way off. |
暑假还离得远呢! |
| I think they trve on Birmingham way. |
我猜他们生活在伯明翰地区。 |
| I may be able to help you in some way. |
我也许可以从某个方面去帮助你。 |
| It is an excellent novel in every way. |
无论从哪方面来看,这都是一本优秀的小说。 |
| He's been in a bad way ever since the operation. |
自从手术以后,他的身体状况就很不好。 |
| I have lost my job for three months,so I am in a bad way. |
我失业已三个月了,所以我的情形很不妙。 |
| I don't know how we're going to manage,the way things are. |
按目前这样的情况,我不知道我们要如何应付。 |