2019-09-06 10:59 次
Module 1 Life in the Future
Teaching contents: Reading and writing.
Main and difficult teaching points: Writing practice
Step 1 Revision
Review the grammar item learned in the previous period.
Step 2 Reading comprehension
1. Reading the four short paragraphs on P8 and answer the questions on P7.
2. Learn some of the new language items in the short paragraphs.
1) definitely adv. 无疑的，确定的(=certainly)
e.g. She states her views very definitely.
Are you coming tonight? —Definitely! (=certainly)
2) I’m too busy enjoying my life now to worry about the future.
be busy (in) doing sth be busy with sth
too…to…的用法 (To P10 RB)
3) finish school 毕业，下课 (无冠词)
4) So in ten years I hope I will either be working in hospitals or as a doctor with my own surgery.
either…or….(neither…or) 连接主语时就近原则 (To P10 RB)
surgery n. 外科手术；诊所(Br. clinic Am.) surgeon n. 外科医生
5) read through 通读
6) get stuck 卡住，困住
Step 3 Writing guidance
1. Read through the explanations on P11-12 to get some information on how to write a short passage about future.
2. Talk about how to write a passage titled “My life in twenty years”.
Structure: P1 Imagination of future life.
P2 Describe what your future life will be like. (Discuss the things to write about)
P3 Your opinions or belief.
Person: I Tenses: future tenses
Step 4 Writing practice
Get the students to write the first draft.
Complete writing and do some exercises in RB.